Cruise Features & Services:
- Reception with International telephone and Internet Marine Satellite
- Sundeck with a Recreation Area / Swimming pool / jacuzzi
- TV and video lounge
- Large Restaurant with Continental & Egyptian dishes (capable of seating 150 at one seating)
- Business center with internet access
- Boutique & gift shop
- Beauty shop & Laundry
- Reading area with panoramic terrace
- Fitness Center, with gym & massage services
- Special events parties (Birthday – Honey Moon – Christmas dinner – New Year party).
- Fully-purified Water, filtered and softened before distribution
Cabins & Suites facilities:
- Panoramic windows (Openable)
- Receiver Satellite
- Internal Telephone
- Air- conditioned
- Deposit box
- Personal bar
- Non smoking cabins
- In-house music
- Private Bathroom with full glass shower cabins with jet panels, toiletries, hairdryer, and loudspeaker so you can watch TV or listen to music even when showering
- 63 deluxe (Double & Single) Cabins with panoramic openable windows (22 sq. meters)
- 02 Deluxe suites with their own terrace (35 sq. meters)
The Restaurant serves buffet-style meals including Egyptian and international specialists
Sun Deck Bar
Overlooking a panoramic view of the Nile, the Sun Deck serves refreshing cocktails and beverages until sunset.
Belly Dance Show
Captain’s Welcome Cocktail Party
Fancy Galabya Party
Currency on board:
Visa, Master cards & Travellers Cheques.
From 0 year until 4 years: Free of charge sharing parents’ cabins.
From 4 years until 11.99 years: Sharing parents’ cabins and will be charged as a half adult with a maximum of one child.
Children from 12 years & over will be charged full fare as adults.
Mentioned rates are:
In Euros on Full board basis including sightseeing
Per person per night in double cabin.
Supplement 60% per person per night in single cabin.
Reduction Euros 2.00 per person per night in triple cabin.
Free half double for every fifteen paying passengers.
Payment a deposit amounting 25% is needed to block the space. Balance to be settled upon check in.
Day 1: Luxor
Transfer in an A/C Van to your Nile Cruise. Embarkation before lunch. Lunch on board. Visit the West Bank Valley of Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahari and Colossi of Memnon facing the Nile. Dinner and overnight onboard.
Day 2: Luxor/Edfu
Breakfast onboard. Visit Karnak Temple & Luxor Temple. 14.00 Sail to Esna and pass the lock. Sail to Edfu. Lunch on board, Afternoon tea. Dinner and overnight onboard.
Day 3: Edfu/Komombo
Breakfast on board. 07.00 Visit the temple of Horus in Edfu. At 09.00 Sail to Kom Ombo. Lunch on board 15.00 Visit the Temple shared by the two gods Sobek & Haroeris in Kom Ombo. Afternoon tea while sailing to Aswan. Dinner & overnight onboard.
Day 4: Aswan
Breakfast on board. Visit the High Dam, the unfinished Obelisk, and the Temple of Philae. Lunch on board. Sail on the Nile with Felucca around Kitchener's Island and Agha Khan Mausoleum. Afternoon tea. Folkloric show. Dinner & overnight onboard.
Day 5: Aswan
Disembarkation after breakfast.
Day 01: Aswan
Embarkation before Lunch Visit the High Dam and the Temple of Philae. In the afternoon; Sail on the Nile with Felucca around Kitshenerrs Island and Agha Khan Mausoleum. Meals and overnight on board in Aswan.
Day 02: Kom Ombo/Edfu
Breakfast on board. 11.00 Sail to Kom Ombo. 13.00 Visit the Temple shared by the two gods Sobek and Haroeris of Kom Ombo. Lunch on board. 15.00 Sail to Edfu. Visit Horus Temple. Afternoon tea during sailing to Luxor. Dinner & overnight onboard.
Day 03: Luxor
Breakfast on board. Visit West Bank - Valley of the Kings, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahari and the Collossi of Memnon facing the Nile. Visit Karnak Temple & Luxor Temple. Lunch on board. Afternoon tea. Dinner on board, overnight onboard.
Day 04: Luxor
Disembarkation after breakfast
Program A Includes
Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure.
Qualified Egyptologist tour guide.
Accommodation on board 5 star cruise on full board basis.
All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary.
Assistance of our personnel during your stay and excursions.
All transfers by a modern air-conditioned deluxe vehicle.
Program A Excludes
Entry visa to Egypt.
Entrance fees to all sights between Luxor and Aswan.
Any optional tours.
Drinks on board.
Tipping for Cruise crow, tour guides and drivers.
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and valid till September 30th., except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
- 0 – 01.99 Free of Charge
- 2 – 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
- 6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.