>> Tour Description Departing every Monday Wednesday and Friday every week on March for all the Month >> Cruise Includes Nile Cruise from … Continue reading “Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor”
>> Tour Description
Departing every Monday Wednesday and Friday every week on March for all the Month
>> Cruise Includes
- Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor for 3 nights
- Meet and Assist upon arrival & Departure
- 3 nights accommodation in 5 star Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor
- Entrance fees to all mentioned sightseeing
- Qualified Egyptology guide
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Shopping tours during the tour
- Assistance of our personal during the tour Portage when needed
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan Round-trip
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fee to King Tut’s Tomb
- Other attractions not listed
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Embarkation before lunch.
Visit the High Dam & the temples of Philae.
Overnight in Aswan.
Navigation to Kom Ombo. Visit Kom Ombo Temple the only double Temple in Egypt shared by the crocodile headed God Sobek and the falcon headed God Haroeiris.
Navigation to Edfu
Overnight in Edfu
AM: Visit Edfu Temple the most well preserved Temple in Egypt dedicated to the Falcon God Horus Navigation to Luxor via Esna
PM: Visit the fabulous Luxor Temple and the enormous Temple complex of Karnak. Among its splendours is the Hypostyle Hall, the largest of any temple in the world covering an area of 5356 sq. meters with its roof blocks supported by 134 colossal columns 70 feet high.
Overnight in Luxor.
Disembarkation after breakfast
AM: Visit the Ancient Theban Necropolis in the west bank of Luxor to see the Valley of Kings where more than 60 of Egypt Pharaohs have their resting place carved out of the mountain cliffs.
Temple of Hatshepsut
Visit the Colossi of Memnon, the only remains of the funerary Temple of Amenophis III.
>> Trip with group tour:
- Price per person on Double room …… US dollars
- Per person on Triple beds room ……. US dollars
- Per single cabin …… US dollars