Cruise Features & Services: Sundeck with a Recreation Area / Swimming pool / Pool bar 24 hours cabin service Buffet Breakfast served in … Continue reading “MS Jaz Senator Luxury Nile Cruise”
Cruise Features & Services:
- Sundeck with a Recreation Area / Swimming pool / Pool bar
- 24 hours cabin service
- Buffet Breakfast served in rooms
- Reception with International Telephone & Fax
- Marine satellite TV reception
- Luxurious Lounge and discotheque
- International Cuisine with Continental & Egyptian dishes
- Internet cafe
- Own piers
- Fitness Studio
- Laundry service
- Medical service
- Fully-purified Water, filtered and softened before distribution
- Special events parties (Birthday – Honey Moon – Christmas dinner – New Year party).
Cabins & Suites facilities:
- Each suite consists of a bedroom (with large beds) and a separate seating area
- Private balcony
- International direct dialing and receiving
- Fully stocked mini bar (refilled daily)
- Individual Temperature Control
- Hairdryer and shaving sockets
- Safe deposit box
- Non smoking cabins and internal telephone.
- In-house music
- Marine satellite TV & in-house video channels (only whilst docking)
- Private Bathroom with bathtub
- A complimentary bottle of local champagne or wine upon check in
- Receiving a gift on your departure.
- Additional upgraded amenities are available on request as is full laundry service.
- 17 luxurious suites with large panoramic windows openable to be private balconies (32 meters)
The Restaurant with Continental & Egyptian dishes, Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served in an open buffet service. ** Giving you the option to order American style breakfast to your suite
Sun Deck Bar
Overlooking a panoramic view of the Nile, the Sun Deck serves refreshing cocktails and beverages until sunset.
Belly Dance Show
Captain’s Welcome Cocktail Party
Fancy Galabya Party
Currency on board:
Visa & Master cards
From 0 year until 4 years: Free of charge sharing parents’ suite.
From 4 years until 11.99 years: Sharing parents’ cabins and will be charged as a half adult with a maximum of one child.
Children from 12 years & over will be charged full fare as adults.
Mentioned rates are:
In Euros on Full board basis including sightseeing
Per person per night in double cabin.
Supplement 60% per person per night in single cabin.
Reduction Euros 2.00 per person per night in triple cabin.
Free half double for every fifteen paying passengers.
Payment a deposit amounting 25% is needed to block the space. Balance to be settled upon check in.
Day 1 : Thursday
Check in and overnight on-board
Day 2 : Friday
Visit West bank (Valley of the kings, Hatchepsut temple and colossi of Memnon)
13:00 Sail to Edfu via Esna
Overnight in Edfu
Day 3 : Saturday
A.M. Visit Horus temple
Sail to Kom Ombo
P.M. Visit Sobek temple
Sail to Aswan and overnight in Aswan
Day 4 : Sunday
Visit Aswan (the High Dam and Philae temple and Felucca sailing)
Overnight in Aswan
Day 5 : Monday
A.M. Optional visit to Abu Simbel
Sail to Komombo. Visit Komombo temple
Sail to Edfu and overnight in Edfu
Day 6 : Tuesday
Early visit to Edfu
Sail to Esna. Visit Chnum temple at 12:00 noon
Sail to Luxor and overnight in Luxor
Day 7 : Wednesday
Visit the East bank (Karnak and Luxor temples)
Overnight in Luxor
Day 8 : Thursday